top of page

Cherokee County Tree Ordinance


Trees n Things makes the process of removing unwanted, unsafe or dead trees from your property as simple and easy as possible by providing this reference information for Ball Ground, Canton, Holly Springs, Waleska, Woodstock and Cherokee County.

Cherokee County Government Contact Information

1130 Bluffs Pkwy

Canton, GA 30114


Cherokee County Tree Ordinances Code

Web Site- Tree Ordinances, Buffers, Permitting


Tree Emergency Contacts

In the case of any real emergency assess the situation and dial 911.

When power-lines are damaged, contact the power company as soon as possible.

Georgia Power: 770-479-8774

Amicalola Electric Membership: 706-253-5200

Cobb Electric Membership: 770-429-2100

Sawnee EMC: 770-887-2363

Southern Company 678-493-4688:

Georgia Natural Gas: 770-850-6200

Contact your Insurance Company. Most Homeowners policies cover damage from falling trees, be sure to call your agent as soon as possible.

bottom of page